The Student News Site of Shadow Hills High School

The Knight Times

The Knight Times

The Knight Times

Shadow Hills Aims To Fill 600 Seats At Firebirds Game

The+Firebirds+play+at+Acrisure+Arena.+
Ravanne Tinsay
The Firebirds play at Acrisure Arena.

Shadow Hills High School is going all out for the Firebirds! 

If we sell 600 tickets for the February 10th game, Shadow Hills High School dance, choir, and band will perform on the ice! 

“I am so excited,” said Mrs. Wallis, ASB Director and Dance Coach. “I saw the La Quinta [High School] night and it was so much fun. The dance team was having a blast down right next to the ice and I’m just excited to have Shadow down there.”

Shadow Night is a way for students to show pride and see their fellow students rock it down on the ice. With discounted prices, many will have access to a fun night – and a sport – that they may not have experienced before. 

Students who are performing are excited as well. For some this will be their first hockey game!

Emma Aguilar (26’) a treasurer in Honors Choir, is attending the performance as a first time hockey game-attendee. 

“I have heard good things about hockey games and that they’re entertaining, so I’m looking forward to it,” said Aguilar. She also recognizes how important it is for the students to have this opportunity. “The ability to sing the national anthem at the hockey game is a big opportunity for our choir. I know that our choir is going to do an amazing job and make our school proud,” she added.  

If you’re interested and haven’t bought a ticket yet what are you waiting for? Get them now and enjoy a night full of fun!